Ads

Monday, December 2, 2013

You're Kidding, Right?

Hello My Dear Friends! It has been a long time. I apologize for my lengthy absence but I needed a little mental health time. Why? Because you people are making me nuts! Let's start with the Black Friday Brawls. I heard someone ask why most of these melees happen at Walmart. Seriously? Why do most earthquakes happen on fault lines? Secretary of Health and Human Services Kathleen Sebelius says Healthcare.Gov "is now working smoothly for the vast majority of users", as long as you don't try to log on during "peak hours" of operation. "Vast majority" is an interesting term since the site can only handle 50,000 users at a time (according to Sebelius) and there are millions of people still waiting to sign up. Who could have seen any of this coming? Oh, that's right, Me. Check out my September 30th blog if you don't believe me. Anyway, I digress. Sebelius says "dramatic improvements" have been made to the site. That's great news Ms. Sebelius! You've gone from zero to ten percent in only 4 years. Only 90% more to go! I hope you're just as successful in your next endeavor. Amazon is testing unmanned delivery drones that can deliver a package is less than 30 minutes. What could possibly go wrong with that? I can't think of one thing. I can think of a hundred things. What could Amazon possibly have that you need in 30 minutes or less? Can we ease off the throttle a little people?  Finally, I may have said this before but...The Buffalo Bills make me sad.
Po

No comments:

Post a Comment