Ads

Monday, June 23, 2014

I'm Back!

Hello My Dear Friends! It's been a while, I know, but sometimes I just need a little break. Where to begin...
Let's start with the US exchange student that had to be rescued from a giant vagina. Yup. The 20 year old boy genius climbed inside the sculpture in Tubingen, Germany, got stuck and had to be rescued. How proud his family must be. Here's a picture of the little rascal.
Here's a little life lesson for you. "Double Dog Dares" shouldn't work on anyone older than 5. The future is not bright my friends; not bright at all.
Last week, Secretary of State John Kerry, speaking at a Pride Event last week said that he was "working hard to ensure that by the end of my tenure, we will have LGBT ambassadors in our ranks". Really John? I do applaud the sentiment, but I'm a bit concerned that that is what you're working on. You do know that there are a few problems in the Middle East that may require your attention, right? And, just for the record, I would prefer you select ambassadors based on their resumes, not their sexual preference.
Tens of thousands of illegal immigrants, many of them unaccompanied minors, are pouring across the US border in Texas, overwhelming immigration workers. The government is now flying them to other states to be processed. Government officials say they don't know what sparked the massive movement. LOL! Really? You don't? Let me help you out with that one. Mr. President, in 2012 you rolled out your "Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals" (DACA), remember that? It allows illegal immigrants that arrive as minors to stay for up to four years without threat of deportation. Still wondering what sparked this flood? Last Friday in Guatemala Vice President Joe Biden, (you know him, right?), said "we're sending immigration judges, attorneys to represent these young people, and families with young people, and asylum officers. They have a right under our law to make the case that we're here because we're avoiding persecution". Nice job Joe. That should to slow the tide!
I'm sure you've heard more than enough about the battle to get the Washington Redskins to change their name. Personally, I would drop the "Washington" and keep the "Redskins". I find the former far more offensive. Anyway, I digress. Next on the chopping block, the Cleveland Indians. Yup. A group called "People Not Mascots" are filing suit to ax the Indians and their mascot "Chief Wahoo". The suit is expected to be filed next month. Look out Atlanta, is suspect you're next...
Po

No comments:

Post a Comment