Ads

Monday, April 20, 2015

Hypocrisy Rocks!

Hello People! Before I enlighten you on the recent sad, but hysterical, hypocrisy I've come across, I'd like to begin with a personal note. It has come to my attention that my Captors are preparing to expand our prison population! They are hot on the trail of yet another captive who, according to a text message that I intercepted, will look like this:
I know, right! Poor dumb bastard! Although she is mildly attractive, she has no chance of reaching the level of utter beauty that I have attained! None! She'll be here in a few weeks. Anyway...

An Earth Day rally and concert on Saturday drew thousands of people to the National Mall in Washington, D.C.  It was a wonderful opportunity to pontificate on how uncaring Americans are destroying the planet. When all was said and done, the lovers of the environment moved on and left behind.....
LOL! I guess no one told them about those pesky plastic bottles and styrofoam containers! Oh well, at least they put on a good show.

Governor Andrew Cuomo is in Cuba today. Cuba? He claims it's a trip to "foster improved relations" with the communist regime to help New York businesses develop trade relations, now that we're ignoring that whole communist regime thing. This, from the same Governor who declared a travel ban to Indiana until they amended their controversial Religious Freedom Restoration Act. This, from the same Governor who said that "extreme conservatives have no place in the State New York". So, just to be clear, conservatives=bad; communists=good. Alrighty then! Thanks Gov! It's that kind of intelligent, clear headed governing that has made New York is the growing, thriving State it is!

Finally, Hillary Clinton is vowing to drive "unaccountable money" out of politics! LMFAO!!! This, from the woman who's foundation took millions of dollars from Saudi Arabia, Yemen and Algeria While she was Secretary of State. This, from the woman who secured lucrative foreign contracts for General Electric, ExxonMobil, Microsoft and Boeing, all of whom made large donations to the Clinton Foundation. I'm sure that was just a series of coincidences. It simple doesn't pass the laugh test. By the way, while I'm on the topic of the Clinton campaign, a little advice. Mrs. Clinton, this campaign strategy of talking to and working for "ordinary people" is pissing me off. I, as I'm sure many of you, have worked my entire life to rise above "ordinary". I, Mrs. Clinton, am extraordinary, as are most hard working Americans. If you really want to relate to the little people, you should stop underestimating them. We don't need a "champion" we need an honest leader. Do you happen to know one? Maybe you should send them to Chipotle to mingle with the masses.
Sway

No comments:

Post a Comment