Ads

Friday, November 9, 2012

It's All Fun & Games Till Someone Breaks a Paw



Hello my dear friends. My captor is nursing a broken hand. There are several theories on how it happened. Some say she punched a wall while watching the Bad News Bills, once again, snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. Some say she punched the first democrat she saw following the election. I have it on good authority that she actually tripped over a tree root and fell on her face, well, on her hand. hehehe. I'm really sorry I missed it. It happened in Niagara Falls while she was visiting her parents. Anywho, it's proven to be a rather difficult week for the captor as she is "bi-handual", not "ambidextrous". Ambidextrous people are GOOD with both hands. Bi-handual people (yes, I made that up) just USE both hands. It's not unlike the captor to simply trip and fall. She's kind of a clod. But, she usually doesn't break that easily. I, for one, am doing my part to remind her what a goober she is by stepping on her boo boo paw every chance I get It's been really fun to wake her up that way. I swear, she screams like a little girl! So, she's down a paw for 4-6 weeks. Luckily it was her left hand, not the dominant right hand. And, it could have been worse. If she hadn't gotten her hand down she would have landed square on her face! That would have been a real hoot! The real kicker for me is that the captor is such a city dweller. She hates all things nature and then she was taken out by a tree! Poetic Justice at it's finest.
Po

1 comment:

  1. OH Po.... I remember just how klutzy your captor can be!!! I remember a sunny, warm, Labor Day weekend in Canada several years ago. Your captor spent the entire weekend in agony because she had a few broken ribs that was a result of a tent stake jumping right out in front of her!!! At least that is her story....hmmmm...lol
    Then, of course, there is the Labor Day Weekend at Darien Lake when she returned home on Monday with an arm that was double the size. That one was a result of a run in with some kind of arachnid that thought her flesh was quite tasty. The doctor said she was lucky!! All in all I am surprised she has lasted this long!!!! Please watch over her and keep her close...you never know the kind of trouble she can get herself into!!!

    ReplyDelete