Ads

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

No Brainers

Hello People. I am officially changing the definition of the phrase "no brainer". I'm tired of this phrase being used to end a conversation. People believe that, by ending their point with the phrase "it's a no brainer", their statement is agreed upon by everyone. You don't have to think about it. It's a no brainer. I, for one, believe you should use your brain during every and all conversations. When I'm instructed to accept a statement without using my brain, I become even more skeptical of said statement. Thus, the phrase "it's a no brainer" is, by it's nature, a challenge to do the opposite. So, beginning today, I shall only use the phrase "no brainer" to describe people. Example:  Gareth Morgan, a New Zealand environmental advocate, wants his Country to ban cats because they are "natural born killers". Mr. Morgan is a bird lover and a No Brainer! Manti Te'o is a No Brainer. This morning, I heard a political pundit say "the GOP has to stop lying about President Obama, he is very concerned about the national debt. That's why it's 40% lower today than it was 4 years ago". What? The Pundit, is a No Brainer. And, on a side note, if you don't know the difference between the national debt and the national deficit, you really shouldn't discuss politics in public. Anyway, back to my topic. Lindsey Lohan, Kim Kardashian, Paris Hilton, all No Brainers. I think you get my drift. So, the next time someone says to you, "come on, it's a no brainer" I want you to replay. No, you are. Thank you for your time.
Sway

No comments:

Post a Comment