Ads

Friday, November 15, 2013

Thoughts Over Catnip

Hello My Dear Friends! We've made it through another week so, as I tend to do, I'm celebrating that fact with a little catnip. Yesterday the President held a press conference to say that the roll out of "Obamacare" did not go as expected and that he was ultimately to blame. Well, welcome to the Land of Duh! The President went on to say that the millions of people who were unable to keep their current insurance policy, as promised, shouldn't worry because he was calling on the insurance companies for a do-over. Brilliant. At this point, why not just promise everyone a pony! LOL! Did you hear about the Glens Falls mom who hired strippers for her 16 year old son's birthday party? She was eventually charged with child endangerment. She cut a deal and will serve 50 hours of community service. While I agree that what she did was stupid, was it really a crime? I don't think the boys were ever "in danger", do you? Anyway, if we're going to start making bad parenting a crime we're going to have to build more jails. The upside to this story is that her son is now the coolest kid in school.  Actor Tom Cruise recently compared training for a movie roll to serving in Afghanistan. Really Tom? You know that what you do is make-believe, right? I'd laugh if it weren't so offensive. Cruise also said that he trains harder than Olympic Athletes! Tom Cruise: "A sprinter for the Olympics, they only have to run two races a day. When I'm shooting, I could potentially have to run 30, 40 races a day, every day". I can only assume that when he refers to "shooting" he's talking about heroin, otherwise he's completely delusional. Finally, Paula Deen is opening a grocery store, in Clarence, NY! Coincidentally, the population of Clarence is 98.6% white. I'm sure she'll fit right in!
Po

No comments:

Post a Comment