Ads

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Oh, Now I Get It!

Hello My Dear Friends! Today is Election Day. I hope you've exercised your right to vote. I also hope you voted "yes" on Prop 1 so the captor has more options of where she will lose all of our money! Have you ever heard something that appears to be simple, thought about it, and then said to yourself 'I just don't get it'? Sometimes you just need a little more information to pull the pieces together. For instance, Toronto Mayor Rob Ford who, after allegedly being caught on tape smoking crack cocaine, refused to step down. When I heard the story I thought to myself, 'Why wouldn't you step down? You've been caught committing a crime'. I thought about it and, as referenced above, said 'I just don't get it'. I just needed a little more information. Today, Mayor Ford clarified his position. He said "Yes, I did smoke crack cocaine, probably a year ago" but I was in a "drunken stupor" at the time. Oh, now I get it! He apologized for the controversy and reiterated that he would not step down. Why should he? It's not like he was just out, willy nilly, smoking crack. He was in a drunken stupor! Thanks for explaining that Mayor Ford. Now we get it.
Po
P.S. My blog got a little makeover. Did you notice? Pretty cool, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment