Ads

Friday, October 31, 2014

Angry Cat Returns!

Hello People. Po is taking a break. I'm sure you remember me. My breathtaking beauty is hard to forget. Do you like my Halloween costume? I am the Light at the End of the Tunnel. Bite me Gumpy Cat! I am Angry Cat and I will whip your wimpy little butt! I have been following many of you on Farcebook with your 100 days of happiness, 100 days of thankfulness and 100 days of inspiration. Pardon me while I hack up a hairball. I am hereby launching my official 100 days of Pissed Off! Now, since I don't have 100 consecutive days to waste on you people, I'll be doing mine in blocks.
#1 Stupid people piss me off. Everyone is so worried about this Ebola thing. There is no cure for stupid and it's spread like wildfire! Don't kid yourself into thinking it's not contagious. It is. Just review the aforementioned Facebook and you'll see what I mean. Case on point: A Farcebook meme quoting Senator Bernie Sanders stated that the US had more low paying jobs than any other major country on earth. They, of course, blame Walmart. Sanders was quoting an idiotic report based on a "study" by an international economic group. That group (OECD) listed the US as #1 for low paying jobs, followed by Ireland, Canada and the United Kingdom. What the story doesn't say is why. One reason that comes to mind is that the population of Ireland is 4.6 million compared to 319 million in the United States. Canada has 35 million people and the UK has about 63 million. The median income in Ireland is $22,000, compared to $38,000 in the US. Apples to oranges people. Apples to oranges. My point is (yes, I have a point) that particular meme had about 2000 "shares" and even more "likes". There you have it. Stupid spreading right before your eyes. It only takes one moron to bring down the IQ of the masses.
#2 Turn the freakin heat up! I don't know, nor do I care who this Nation Greed is, I'm freezing my fur off! The money you save in heating costs you will be shelling out for bandages. Trust me!
#3 Strangers knocking on my door begging for candy. Buy your own damn candy! Do you know how much chocolate costs? Beside, Michelle Obama says you're all fat. You shouldn't be eating candy anyway. Now, be gone with you, and don't smash my pumpkins! People who smash my pumpkins really piss me off.
Sway

No comments:

Post a Comment