Ads

Friday, September 13, 2013

Thoughts Over Catnip

Hello My Dear Friends. TGIF! I'm not spoiled, I'm pampered. There's a difference. Anyway, if man really evolved from apes, why are there still apes? The captor had an odd experience yesterday. As she tells it, she was napping on the couch when she was awakened by a women's voice that said "come on Kathy, it's time to go". That's the abridged version. The captor says, upon reflection, she feared it was the voice of God and she was dying. LOL! I reassured her that, if she was dying, it probably wouldn't be God coming to get her. That begs the question, is Satan a woman? Did you ever wonder why, if that black box they put in airplanes can survive any crash, they don't make the whole plane out of that stuff? Dyslexics of the world untie! (wait for it....there it is!) Miley Cyrus and Kanye West have teamed up on a remix of Kanye's "hit" 'Black Skinhead'. Yup. That's what the world was missing. My bucket list is complete. My friend Fig Thannhauser has the funkiest feet ever! Check it out:

He has 27 toes! 27! I'm told the record is 28 toes so, if you don't have the record, you're really just a freak. Do people in Australia call the rest of the world "up over"? Tomorrow's Powerball Jackpot is $317 million bucks! If I won the lottery, I wouldn't be one of those people who quit my job immediately. I'd make my boss's life a living hell for about a month first. Enjoy the weekend!
Po

No comments:

Post a Comment