Ads

Friday, April 11, 2014

Random Thoughts Over Catnip

Hello My Dear Friends! I've thrown up this old picture in honor of National Siblings Day. The funny thing is, my sis Biz and I are not blood. We were both kidnapped from different mothers by the same captors who hold us today. We sure were cute though! Anyway, yesterday a woman hurled a shoe at Hillary Clinton. Did you see the video? Hysterical! Even funnier was Clinton's response. She said "I'm sure glad she didn't play softball like I did". Yup. When I think of Hillary the first thing that comes to mind is athlete. Did you ever look at an orange and wonder what came first, the color or the fruit? A group of miscreants in San Francisco are tipping smart cars on their tails. Police say they don't know the motive. I do...
It's funny as hell! That's why. Now, I am NOT condoning this behavior. It's illegal and dangerous. It's also, as I mentioned, funny as hell! Besides, it's a smart car. It'll figure it out. Did you see HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius give her resignation speech? She was half way through her farewell address when she realized the next page was missing. LOL! She can't even get that right. I guess she's not a real stickler for details. Oh, wait, we already knew that, didn't we? Did you see the Rolling Stone cover with Julia Louis-Dreyfus? She has the U.S. Constitution inked on her back and it's signed by John Hancock. I would say "how sad" if it weren't for the clever spin of the magazine. They say they did it on purpose "in the spirit of Veep's absurdist nature". Sure you did. After all, it's much better to be absurd than uneducated. Enjoy the Weekend!
Po

No comments:

Post a Comment