Ads

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Your Bad Choices Affect Others!

Hello My Dear Friends. As you can plainly see, someone else's bad decision has adversely affected my life. 10 weeks ago I was a beautiful, purebred Chocolate Point Himalayan. Today, after I was accosted and shaved by a crazed Captor, I now have a beautiful white head, a brown face and a GRAY body. I look ridiculous. I remain in seclusion. My point is, the Captor made a bad choice that affected ME! I must now live out my days looking like a Mutt. This happens far too often. Gubmint leaders decided to let thousands of illegal immigrant children into the US and now thousands of  US children are battling a "rare" respiratory virus. Gee, I wonder where that came from? Former Baltimore Raven Ray Rice punched his woman in the face (twice), knocking her out. He's been suspended indefinitely from the NFL. Clearly a bad choice on his part, since he did it on camera. Now, because of Rice's bad choice, all other NFL players will have to make sure there are no cameras around before they smack their women around. Right Ray McDonald (49ers); Quincy Enunwa (Jets); Greg Hardy (Panthers); A.J. Jefferson (Vikings); Robert Reynolds (Titans); Dez Bryant (Cowboys); Rod Smith (Broncos). That's just the past few years and only those arrested for domestic violence. I'm sure the list of those not arrested is far longer. At least the NFL is taking this one "seriously". Enough about that. Tonight the Prez will be addressing the Nation on his "strategy" on battling ISIS. It's a Prime Time address which means it's serious. Presidents only interrupt prime time TV programming when they have something urgent to say. I suspect, after announcing to the world last week that he had no plan, correcting that blunder would seem urgent. Generally, when the Prez discusses his "foreign policy" he spends most of the time listing all of the things he will not do. In the words of Queen frontman Freddy Mercury, from the legendary Bohemian Rhapsody, "Scaramouch, Scaramouch, will you do the Fandango"? (That means "dance clown, dance"). We'll have to wait until 9pm to learn the "master plan". Let's hope it's not a bad choice.
Po

No comments:

Post a Comment