Ads

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Brrrreaking Dumbass News!

Well hello everyone!  I just read the most entertaining article!  It seems "filmmaker" Michael Moore, Speaking with Richard Bacon of the BBC, described the President’s first term in office as “heart-breaking” and a “disappointment.” Words I'm sure Mr. Moore hears quite often when being described by his mother, but I digress. These words got me to thinking.  What could be more insulting than being called a disappointment by Michael Moore?  Being called short by Verne Troyer?  Being called obnoxious by Nancy Grace?  How about being called overrated by Tony Romo! Well Mr. President, I guess I haven't been paying enough attention to what you've been up to. If Michael Moore is disappointed in you, you must be doing something right...



No comments:

Post a Comment