Ads

Monday, October 31, 2011

Meet Alfrieda B. Fliskers

Hello Everyone!  I've really torn the crap out of this thing!  We all have, really.  The next one of my fellow captives I'd like you to meet is Alfreida Baranski Fliskers.  The "Fliskers", just so you know, comes from 'freakishly long whiskers'. She comes from a strange land know only as "The Shelter".  I don't know where that is but I hear it's not exactly a place you'd want to visit.  I guess we can't all be beautiful, purebred royality, like me! I'm a 1%-er.  Anyway, take it away Alfie...
Hello. I'm Alfrieda Baranski Fliskers.  The captors call me Alfie B.  The other captives call me Freak or Freaky B. I don't know why. I get beat up a lot.  A LOT! Those darn Himies (short for Himalayans) are always picking on me because I don't have "papers".  I don't even know what papers are.  I guess it's a Himi thing.  Anyway, I'm considered the baby, even though I'm not the youngest. I'm just the smallest. I like warmth. I spend much of my day looking for someplace warm to sleep. It's very cold in this prison. Apparently there is some evil entity called National Greed that the captors just hate. They are the reason it's so cold in here.  I don't understand it but it's out of my paws.  I also like food, all food, really. The captors say I'm a nudge. I don't know what that means.  I just like to see what everyone is up to. Sometimes it annoys the other captives and they chase me away. Apparently that is disruptive, especially when all of the lights are out.  That's really the best time to play 'chase me' but it seems to upset the captives, who are sleeping. I don't get that since they don't have any problem tromping around when I'm sleeping! Finally, I'm very sad to hear that Kim Kardashian and that tall guy are getting divorced. They seemed like such happy people, who got married on TV for money. Who would have thought that would have failed? If two relative strangers in a made for TV romance can't make it in this crazy world, who can?
That's all for now.
AlfieB

No comments:

Post a Comment