Ads

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Consequella, Come On Down

Hello Again.  Today I would like you to meet my baby sister Consequella Coonataila Beochalotta or Sway. She's a whole world of crazy, that one! I believe it has something to do with her kittyhood. You see, she was uhm, a less than attractive baby...
Yikes! I know, right? What a mess.  Fortunately, she's aging well.
What are you looking at? Are you mesmerized by my beauty? Of course you are. Who wouldn't be. If you keep looking at me, I'll cut you! It's how I roll. I was given claws for a reason. You annoy me, I'll cut you. Touch my belly, cut. You feel me? I'm in charge around here. I like cat nip and cutting people. I don't like loud noise, stupid people or being kissed on. NEVER kiss on me. I will really cut you then. Keep your people germs to yourself. I like climbing up really high and then jumping off. I believe I can fly. Favorite song, write it down! I was born on December 24th, so I like the big party everyone throws every year to celebrate the gift this world received.  I especially like the trees you all put up and decorate, and the presents. I like the presents a lot! I appreciate your efforts. I really do. There's less chance you'll be cut around my birthday unless you do something really stupid, like kiss on me. NEVER kiss on me. I may have mentioned that before but it bears repeating. It the coming days and weeks I will tell you all what it is that you're doing wrong, how to do it right, and how to get through this life without getting cut.  If you listen, we'll get along fine.  If you don't...
Sway

1 comment:

  1. The face that screams to be kissed on, though the body language says no, the eyes say yes!

    ReplyDelete