Ads

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Heeeeeeere's Anya!

Hello my friends!  You've met all of the feline captives in this prison. Now, I feel obligated to introduce you to our lone canine inmate, Anya Fanya Poopalotta! We call her Hundred Pounds of Stupid, but you can call her Anya.
Hi! I'm Anya, the enforcer, and it's my job to protect this house!  I don't really care for that job since loud noises, the dark, strangers, shadows, birds, bugs, squirrels, Consequella and various other things scare the tar out of me! I'm still brave though. Mama calls me the bravest dog behind two panes of glass! Whatever that means.  Anyway, I love Kitties!  Especially MY Kitties! They're the best buddies any dog could have.  I love to eat their food, before and after they've eaten it! They let me chase them around the house.  I haven't actually caught one of them yet but I do hope to one day. I also love to play! "rock" is my favorite game.  That's when I find a rock in the yard, throw it, find it and throw it again.  What fun! I also love cookies, sleeping on beds, going for rides in the car (especially to Grandma and Grandpa's house), digging holes, unstuffing stuffed animals (brain first, always brain first) and used tissues. Just can't get enough of those used tissues. Yum! So that's pretty much me in a nut shell! I couldn't find a baby picture of me so Sway said I should show you a picture from when she I and first met...
She's always been so pushy!
Anya

No comments:

Post a Comment