Ads

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Here We Go Again!

This time of year is VERY difficult for the doggie of a Bills Fan!  Why? Because it's barely noon and the people are all ready uptight.  "Not now Anya"; "Mama's busy right now Anya"; Geez. like it's my fault the Bills are in the midst of the annual meltdown! I'm doing my part. I've got the stupid jersey on, which, by the way, is uncomfortable. Pretty soon we'll have a house full of people, shouting and jumping around. *Note to self: Watch your tail*. They always start out happy but then....well, if you're a football fan you know.  Most people like Dolphins. They're very smart. Around here, people want to squish them. Yikes! I don't know what that's all about. Anyway, another football Sunday, another afternoon of cursing and pouting. I just don't get it. If you want to sit around a TV and get angry, why not just watch Fox News or C-Span?  Same affect.
Anya

No comments:

Post a Comment