Ads

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Meet the Cast

Hello my dear friends.  My, how time flies!  This is me and my sister, and fellow captive, Bizwhacker a decade ago.  We were young, playful and full of wide-eyed wonder!  This is us now
We've grown. I know what you're thinking, Biz has put on some weight! Anyway, this is the Real House Cats of New York so I'll turn things over to Biz.

Hello! I'm an 11 year old Siamese who, like Po, has been held captive here for over and decade and has a ridiculous name! In case you didn't know, I'm sure she hasn't told you, Po's real name is Princess Otahdoda Kitty! It's true. We also live with Consequella Coonataila Beocholotta, Alfreida Baranski Fliskers and a dog named Anya Fanya Poopalotta.  You'll meet them in the coming days.  My point is, the people who run this prison are a little, shall we says, NUTS! This is why we have all followed Po, oh these many years, in her plot to over throw this place and make our escape!  To date, she has been less than successful but our resolve remain strong. Anyway, this is supposed to be about me so, I like eating, sleeping, catnip and dogs.  That's right, I said it! I like dogs. I am not ashamed. I also like France. I believe I may have lived there at some point so macher que les gens!  
Biz

No comments:

Post a Comment