Ads

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Everything Odd is You Again

Hello My Dear Friends. The captor got me a new tiara for my Birthday. This Saturday I will turn 14 in human years. That's approximately 72 Kitty years. Personally, I think I deserve a heck of a lot more than a tiara but it is what it is. The captor is also throwing me a little Brunch to mark the day. It makes one wonder which is more odd, people who throw parties for their captives or people who willingly attend these parties? I'm on the fence on that one but, since you are currently reading a blog purportedly written by a cat, I'm probably asking the wrong people! Did you know that people in these United States spend $45.4 billion, that's billion (with a "b") on their captives each year? I know, right? Yesterday the captor was freaking out about Time Warner raising their rates. She went on and on about which services she was going to downgrade or cancel to offset the cost. She did this while unpacking a bag of decorations she had just purchased for my Birthday Brunch. Yes, I too found it odd but, who am I to judge. Priorities are a subjective thing. Some people think having 200 channels, high speed internet and a home phone are important. Some people apparently think that throwing a party for their pet is a better use of their discretionary funds. It's like those people who pay $10 for a car wash to save 5 cents a gallon on gas. Or, buying two of something you only wanted one of, so you can get a third one free. It befuddles me. Yesterday, the other captor decided to save $2 by not putting money in the parking meter. You know how that turned out, right? A penny saved...
Po

No comments:

Post a Comment