Ads

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Delusional Weiners and Other Thoughts

Hello My Dear Friends. Well, Anthony Weiner is at it again! No surprise. You know what they say; Weiners will be weiners. He says he won't drop out of the NYC Mayoral race. His wife says she forgives him and still loves him. My question to you is, which Weiner is more delusional? My money is on her. Her name is Huma Abedin. She did not take his name when they married. Probably because her name would have been Huma Weiner. That's just a guess on my part but I think it's a pretty good one.  Okay, enough weiner talk. I'd like to offer an open letter to weight loss giant Nutrisystem.  Dear Nut, your current advertising campaign is driving me nuts! Please stop saying that your product "leaves you feeling fuller". Fuller is a brush company. The word "full" is an adjective that means "completely filled".  It's finite. One cannot be "fuller". That's like saying one is pregnanter or deader. Dead is dead. Full is full. You want me to trust you with my nutritional needs when you haven't even mastered basic grammar? I don't think so. Next, it's come to my attention that YouTube now has a "crazy cats" channel. Charming. I've got news for you, cats have had a crazy people channel for years. We call it C-SPAN. Check it out some time. Did you know that the world's oldest living man lives in Grand Island, New York? Yup. Salustiano Sanchez-Blazquez is 112. He credits his longevity to eating one banana and taking 6 Anacin tablets every day. I have no joke here. I just think it's cool. Finally, OJ Simpson was back in court today pleading for early release. He's served 5 years of a 33 year sentence. Seems reasonable. He hasn't killed any since 1994 and has apparently be a "model prisoner", whatever that means. He's also been "counseling" other inmates. Probably on tried and true ways to get away with murder. However, in the big scheme of things, if it weren't for OJ, America would never have discovered the Kardashians. As you recall, Robert Kardashian gained his fame as part of the "Dream Team". He is also the one who help OJ's infamous luggage allegedly disappear. And, we can't overlook the persistent rumors that OJ is actually Khloe Kardashian's father. For those reasons alone, he should have gotten life. But, since inflicting morons on the world is not a crime, I say let him serve the full 33.
Po

No comments:

Post a Comment