Ads

Monday, July 29, 2013

It's Time For Reader Mail!

Hello My Dear Friends. Let me first say that I am keenly aware that many of you would be adrift in a sea of confusion without my guidance. I accept that responsibility. I feel it is my duty to help you keep your life between the navigational beacons. I also accept the fact that some of you are, well, beyond my help and, quite frankly, beyond my understanding. The following may (or may not) be actual correspondence I've received from some of you. I felt the need to share your thoughts and my responses with the class...
Dear PoKitty,
You really have it going on. Have you ever thought of running for office? You'd get my vote!
Your fan,
Debbie

Dear Debbie,
I appreciate your kind words. No, I have never considered running for public office because I am a cat and that would be silly. Judging by your willingness to vote for a cat, I'm guessing that your participation in the American Electoral Process benefits no one. Please never vote again. Thanks for your e-mail.
Po

Dear PoKitty,
Could you explain to me in one sentence why we should care about what's happening in the middle east?
Sincerely,
Joe

Dear Joe,
No I cannot. Perhaps you should work on increasing your attention span before you tackle something as complicated as world politics.
Po

Dear Po,
If you could change one thing in this world today, what would it be?
Jim

Dear Jim,
I would ban the asking of nonsensical questions.
Po

Dear PoKitty,
If you're so smart, why haven't you figured out a way to escape yet?
Whiskers

Dear Whiskers,
Why do you have such a goofy name? Do you have a captor named Eyelash? To answer your question, I have chosen not to escape as I've been on the outside and it's dirty.
Po

Keep those e-mails coming!
Po
princesspokitty@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment