Ads

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Now I'm Sold on Obamacare!

Hello My Dear Friends. As I'm sure you know, up until now I have been opposed to the so-called Obamacare Universial Health Care Plan. I thought it was a poorly planned, ridiculously expensive boondoggle of Government nonsense. Apparently I was wrong! As it turns out, the White House has secured the support of such Hollywood elite as Amy Poehler, Kal Penn, Alicia Keys, Oprah, Jon Bon Jovi (who I love) and Jennifer Hudson to explain to us what a great program it actually is! WOW! I guess Kim Kardashian and Eva Longoria were busy. I have to tell you, whenever I'm trying to understand complex Government programs I always look to SNL alum Amy Poehler first. Who doesn't? Let's face it, no one understands the difficulty of paying health insurance premiums like Oprah Winfrey. She's one of us you know. And Kal Penn! (He would be "Kumar" of Harold and Kumar movie fame). If he could find a White Castle after a marathon partying session he could surely help us all understand Obamacare. What a great opportunity for all of us to finally learn how spending an estimated $20,000 per family per year by 2016 (IRS report) for less insurance that we're now paying about #13,700 for (Kaiser Family Foundation)? So bring on the explanation Alicia Keys. I can't wait to hear your insight into the Congressional Budget Office's cost/benefit analysis! Jon Bon Jovi, well I been a huge fan of his forever so I'm not going to slam him except to say get your GED and then we'll talk politics. In the meantime, keep on singing because I love you! Anyway, look for their TV commercials coming your way soon. Be sure to pay close attention to them since you're paying for them. Oh, did I mention that the Government plans to spend $20 million on this little advertising campaign? Good thing they cancelled those costly White House tours! How else would we pay for Jennifer Hudson? Maybe we could cut the Military budget a little more and spring for Taylor Swift! That would really convince America that paying more for less is the right thing to do!
Po

No comments:

Post a Comment