Ads

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

I'm Gone for a Week And...

WTF My Dear Friends! I leave you alone for a few days and all heck breaks loose! First, I do apologize for my absence but the captor was away on business and she took my laptop with her. Anyway, where to begin? George Zimmerman should have gone to jail. I know, I know. Several people, smart people who I genuinely respect, disagree with me. Just goes to show you that even those people can be wrong. Attorney General Eric Holder says he will investigate the verdict. LOL! Good luck with that. How are those investigations on Fast and Furious, Benghazi, the IRS, the DOJ and CIA spying and the White House leaks going Eric? Next, Rolling Stone Magazine thought it would be a good idea to put a sexy shot of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev on their next cover. Yup, the alleged Boston Bomber. The text reads "How a popular, promising student was failed by his family, fell into radical Islam and became a monster". This twisted attempt to sell magazines is going to fail, miserably. It will, however, encourage more disturbed people seeking fame to commit horrific acts. Nice job Rolling Stone. The President has nominated Samantha Power to be the next US Ambassador to the United Nations. In case you're not familiar with Ms. Power, she has, in the past, publicly accused the US of committing or supporting Genocide and War Crimes; compared the US to Nazi Germany and called the US a "force of tyranny and oppression". That's certainly who I want representing us to the rest of the world. Also, she was forced to resign as then candidate Obama's foreign policy adviser in 2008 after calling Hillary Clinton a "monster" during an interview in the UK. Charming. Finally, and I don't really know what to do with this, the season premiere of "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" will be a Scratch and Sniff, or Watch and Sniff episode. Yes, I'm serious. You can get your scratch card in this week's People or Us Weekly magazines and, so I've read, scratch and sniff the corresponding numbers as they appear on the screen. Now, if you've ever actually said, while watching that show, "I wonder what that smells like" you are disturbed. Just the thought of this promotion makes me want to shower. So, Please, if you are going to take part in this event, let me know! I want to block you as soon as possible. Thanks!
Po

No comments:

Post a Comment