Ads

Friday, August 9, 2013

It's Friday! Let's All Get Our Nip On!

Hello My Dear Friends. The weekend has finally arrived! Sometimes, when I'm alone, I have a little catnip and let my mind wander. It helps me unwind. I suspect, one day, my mind will wander away and forget to come back but, so far, that has happened so we're good. Do you ever wonder why we have to choose from just two people for President and 20 for American Idol? Seems odd, right? How important does a person have to be to be considered assassinated instead of just murdered? I remember a time when people just knew that hot coffee could burn them without having to read it on the side of a cup. I miss those days. When I was a kitty, if we wanted to change the television channel, you got up and turned the dial. Today, I watched the captor walk over to the TV, pick up the remote from in front of the set, walk back to her chair and then change the channel. I know, right? How is it that we put a man in space before we figured out that putting wheels on luggage would be a good thing? The government today removed all "non essential" personnel from the embassy in Pakistan. Why do we even have "non essential" personnel? If you're not essential, why are you there in the first place? Why do people pay to go to the top of tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground? Sometimes people confuse me. Why are you in a movie but on TV?  If Kim Kardashian fell in the woods and there were no paparazzi there to photograph it, would she just keep on falling until they got there? I think she would. Why do people, when they choose to speak on their pet's behalf, use goofy voices? We don't do that when we mock you. Do you do a different goofy voice for each pet? I know you do. Goober. Ok. I'm done now. Enjoy the weekend!
Po

No comments:

Post a Comment