Ads

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Stop The Insanity!

Hello My Dear Friends! I have tried to stay out of this on going political fiasco but, I have to tell you, my head is about to explode. Allow me to vent for just a moment. This alleged "Government Shutdown" has gone too far. As you know, as part of this alleged shutdown, all national monuments have been closed. You've heard the stories of Veterans turned away from the monuments erected to honor their service including, but not limited to American Veterans attempting to visit the American Cemetery and Memorial in Normandy, France. I mention this because today the White House decided to open the National Mall so illegal immigrants and their supporters could rally against our U.S. policy on immigration. Excuse me? Are you freaking kidding me? While this is going on, we learn that the families of at least four U.S Military members killed in Afghanistan over the weekend, were denied their death benefit, usually paid within 36 hours of death, because of the "shutdown". They were also told that the military would not be transporting them to Dover Air Force Base to view the return of their loved ones to U.S. soil. This is the most disgraceful thing I have EVER heard. Ever. If you want to complain about not getting benefits you didn't earn and don't deserve, our Government is open to you. If you give you life, YOUR LIFE, in service to this Nation, the Government is CLOSED. Mr. President and members of Congress, how do you sleep at night. Shame on you. Shame on you all.
Po

No comments:

Post a Comment