Ads

Friday, October 25, 2013

Thoughts Over Catnip

Hello My Dear Friends! We've made it through another week. I find that a little Kitty Yoga helps to relax me. I call this position Upward-Facing Cat. Anyway, I heard a radio "newscaster" today, reporting on yesterdays shooting at an Armory outside of Memphis. He said "the gunman shot two victims". Shot two victims? I wonder what they were victims of, prior to being shot. Former NFL QB Brett Favre says he won't be coming out of retirement to rejoin the Rams. Not because he's an old man but because he believes that the concussions he suffered during his career are causing memory loss for him now. Wow. That explains a lot. So when, as a NY Jet, he texted pictures of his junk to a former Playboy model he wasn't being a perverted douchebag. He simply couldn't remember that doing such things was wrong! Favre says, because of the concussions, he can't remember his daughter playing youth soccer one summer. I'm sure that's true. I seriously doubt his well publicized addictions to vicodin and alcohol have nothing to do with his memory loss.  Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius, the person ultimately responsible for the disastrous launch of the Obamacare website, said today that "the only people calling for me to be fired are people I don't work for". Really? You don't work for the taxpayers? Who, exactly, do you work for? That could be one of the most arrogant and hubristic things I've ever heard. Finally, my beloved Buffalo Bills are headed to New Orleans to face the 5-1 Saints. The 3-4 Bills are surprisingly only 12 point underdogs. This tells me that there is hope! I believe the 2013 Buffalo Bills are a team of Destiny. I also believe in the Great Pumpkin but that's for another day. Call me a wide-eyed optimist but I think my Bills are going to upset the Saints on Sunday. That could be the catnip talking but, Hey, you never know. Enjoy the weekend. Go Bills!
Po

No comments:

Post a Comment