Ads

Friday, October 4, 2013

Thoughts Over Catnip

Hello My Dear Friends. TGFP! (Thank God For PoKitty). So, the launch of Obamacare was plagued by computer "glitches". Who could have seen that coming? Oh, that's right...  So, the government remains on "shutdown" and many furloughed employees are crying poverty. Really? During yesterday's reporting on the tragic shooting in DC, every reporter that I saw ended their report with "and these officers are not being paid today". Well, I didn't get paid yesterday either. I get paid twice per month. Do these government workers get paid every day? They're going to get their money when the "shutdown" is over. You should probably hold your bitching until you actually miss a paycheck. I realize this is a bad situation but, seriously people, take a breath. The Buffalo Bills make me sad. I never thought I'd see the day when I actually wanted to slap a camel but that day is here. I almost dread Wednesdays now. Thank you Geico. If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn? The Governor was here in Syracuse yesterday. In advance of his visit the city went into ultra clean up mode, clearing debris and chasing the Off-Ramp Entrepreneurs away from the highways for the day. Did you ever think that, if you let the Governor see what the city is actually like, he might give us more money? Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak. Why is the Department of the Interior in charge of all things outdoors? Everyone who believes in telekinesis raise my hand. Enjoy the weekend!
Po

No comments:

Post a Comment