Ads

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Make Up Your Mind People

Hello My Dear Friends! We've made it through another week. Good for us! I have to tell you, I'm growing a little weary of you humans not being able to decide whether you want human offspring or pets! I would think it would be an easy enough decision. Many of you seemed confused to me. Why do you insist on having human offspring and then dressing them like animals? Every where I go I see these little people wearing hats with ears on them. Don't you people come with ears? If you wanted a bunny, why didn't you get a bunny? You don't see kitties wandering around with those silly little headbands with the bow on the front, do you? No you do not. Not yet anyway. Also. the other day, I saw a little person on a leash! Are you kidding me? I realize some of the little ones are "runners" but, since you are able to walk upright, there are hands available for holding. I really think leashes should be reserved for those who require all four appendages for walking. While I'm at it, stop drawing whiskers on your offspring's face! If you feel the need to draw on the face of your offspring, how about glasses and a beard? At least then we can all get a laugh out of it. I, personally, am offended by little people dressed like kitties. Your little people have no fur. They cannot purr, nor can they, shall we say, clean themselves properly. My point here people is, if you want a pet, get a pet. If you want offspring, have offspring. Never the twain shall meet. Thank you!
Po

No comments:

Post a Comment