Ads

Monday, December 15, 2014

Angry Days 35-37

Hello People. I'm angry! That is why my 100 Days of Angry continues. This box is too small. Get bigger feet. I cannot nap in a box this small! Anyway...
#35  The path to nowhere. I respect and appreciate business owners who promptly plow the sidewalks outside of their business after a snow storm. It's good business. I also understand that it is not incumbent upon you to plow your neighbor's walk. However, when you plow your walk, stopping at your property line, and do not create an egress to the road, you force me into the very snowbank I was trying to avoid. I can either tromp through the 3 foot snowbank into the road or turn around and walk back to where I came from. Neither option is very appealing! So, thank you for clearing your walk. Now, please take the additional 2 minutes to complete the job.
#36  'Only Drivers'.  This is a term I use to describe people who believe they are the only ones on the road.  Dear Only Drive: You are NOT the only person on the road EVER. So brush off your damn car, pick a freaking lane and slow down! When it snows, the 'Only Driver' is the one speeding down the middle of the road creating a personal blizzard behind them. It is never okay to drive down the middle of the road people. Even if you can't see the lines, you know they are there. Show a little respect for everyone else and pick a lane. It takes less than 5 minutes to brush off your vehicle. This is time well spent since, after you do it, you can actually see out of your windows. This prevents you from changing lanes in front of other people and running them off the road. Along those same lines, just brushing off your windows and nothing else is equally as annoying. I call this the "Brazilian Brush". That's when you brush of the sides and leave that big strip down the middle. (Thank you to all of you who got that). In case you are unaware, that snow blows off your vehicle onto the windshield of the innocent person behind you! It's rude and dangerous. You people piss me off!
#37  Illegal Parking. Do you know why cities institute alternating parking regulations? It's so emergency vehicles and SNOWPLOWS can get down narrow city streets. We live on a narrow city street. Do you know what happens when you are too lazy to move your car? Our street doesn't get plowed. So, everyone on the entire block has to suffer because YOU were too lazy to move your car. You Suck! Put down the cheese puffs for 5 minutes and follow the law. I'm sure Wheel of Fortune will still be on when you get back.
Sway

No comments:

Post a Comment