Ads

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Happy Birthday To Me!

Hello My Dear Friends! Today and Tomorrow are my Birthday! Why two days you ask? Because I was born on February 29th (2000). Yes. I am a Leap Kitty! Since there is no 29th this year I will celebrate on the 28th and the 1st. It's only fair. In years past, the captives have thrown huge parties to mark the most important day in Kitty History; the day of my birth. I have no idea what the captors are planning this year. They love to surprise me. Last year they surprised me by going on vacation, without me, and leaving me behind with a sitter! Believe me, that was quite a surprise. This year, out of guilt, I'm anticipating a better show. I suspect tonight will be a quiet dinner with the family. The goofy captor already baked a kitty cake. That, if you're wondering, is a cake that is safe for kitties to eat. I haven't tasted it yet but, so far, I'm not impressed. You be the judge...
It looks kind of scary to me. I'll have The Biz taste it first. That cat will eat anything! Anyway, I'm guessing that the real celebration will be tomorrow night. I haven't heard any planning but I'm sure they wouldn't stiff me two years in a row. Would they? I'll keep you posted!
Po

No comments:

Post a Comment