Ads

Friday, March 1, 2013

Maybe It's The Catnip Talking

Hello My Dear Friends! Today is day 2 of my Birthday Celebration! Last night was the family dinner. The Cat Cake that the captor made for me was, well, disgusting. Only The Biz and the Big Dumb Dog would eat it and, well, they'll eat anything! So the captors will really have to rally tonight to salvage this fiasco. More on that next time. While I wait for whatever surprise is in store for me tonight, and after a healthy dose of catnip, I had a few thoughts I feel the need to share. First, Congresswoman Maxine Waters (D. CA) is agruably the dumbest woman in politics and, perhaps, the entire nation. Example: Waters stated that the "S word I will not speak" will cost this Country 170 million jobs. LOL! Considering there are currently only about 136 million jobs in America, according to Waters, everyone in America will lose their job and about 40 million people will lose their job twice. Bear in mind that Waters is the ranking democrat on the House Financial Services Committee. And people wonder why this Country is in trouble! Second, the father of a 9 year old Boston area "rapper" is being investigated for child abuse and neglect. Why? Because his boy, known as "Lil Poopy" has a video out where he (the 9 year old) raps about using cocaine while he is seen gambling and engaging in sexually suggestive behavior with grown women. The dad, Luis Rivera, says "he isn't doing anything wrong. He's acting". Father of the year? Probably not.  Third, is it just me or is Justin Bieber looking more and more like a lesbian every day?
Seriously. Who is dressing him? Finally, last night's season premiere of Duck Dynasty on A&E drew more viewers than American Idol. I don't know what to do with that but it needed to be shared. The times they are a changin'. Raise a glass to me tonight my friends and have a safe and restful weekend!
Po

No comments:

Post a Comment