Ads

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Excuse Me?

Hello My Dear Friends. Once again I find myself scratching my head wondering what the heck is going on. First, it's April 3rd and I had 8 inches of snow in my driveway. I think we can all agree that that's just wrong. Next, I turn on the news and hear that my captor won a statewide competition selecting the theme for this year's Great New York State Fair. I listened carefully. I read the press release, the article in the paper and all of the postings on Facebook. Not ONE mention of me! I think we all know that all good ideas come from me, PoKitty, not that goober that holds me captive! I mean, come on, get real. Okay, enough about that. You'll be happy to know that the White House is putting together an educational program to teach teenagers how to manage money. Let's reflect on that for a moment. This Government is going to teach the next generation how to manage their money. Maybe we can then have Kim Jong Un teach a course on how to love thy neighbor! LOL! Let's hope their message isn't lead by example! Oh, by the way, you'll also be happy to know that, even though White House tours have been cancelled to save money, The President and First Lady did manage to find the money to host a celebrity studded "Memphis Soul" tribute concert on April 16th featuring Justin Timberlake, Al Green and Queen Latifah among others. Whew! I would hate to see that educational experience cancelled, wouldn't you? Is anyone else concerned that the entire state of Florida appears to be sinking? Apparently not. Finally (for now) on Monday, April 1st, Google put up a page for "Google Nose" a new scent based, scratch and sniff type app for you phone or mobile device. Tens of thousands of people clicked on that link! Were you one of them? I wouldn't admit it either. Really people? You actually believed that there was an app that could send scent through your phone? Do you know how phones work? Do you know how scent works? April fools indeed.
Po

No comments:

Post a Comment