Ads

Monday, May 28, 2012

Central Air Rules!

Hello my dear friends. I am not one to complain about the heat but can I just say thank God for central air! It's only May and already it is smoking hot! What is this place going to be like in August? Life is not always easy living in a fur coat. Sometimes my stuff gets so hot I just have to flip and cool. You know what I'm saying. Let me tell you, these captors are so cheap that it's a miracle they even turned on the cool air machine. Believe me, there was a heated debate (pun intended) that included phrases like "suck it up" and "you stick your head in the freezer"! The mean mama has a real bee in her bonnet about something called National Greed. Apparently they control the hot and cold air machines. Every October it's "put on a sweater" and every May it's "suck it up". I don't get it but it seems that this National Greed prevents the mean mama from turning on the hot air machine before Halloween and the cold air machine on before June. What ever! We're just relieved that fun mama won the debate and fired up the cool air machine on Saturday. I hope all of you are as lucky as we are. Stay cool people!
Po

No comments:

Post a Comment