Ads

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Hello my dear friends and Happy Mother's Day! Today is the day we set aside to honor our mothers. I, personally, haven't seen my mother in 12 years. That's when I was kidnapped by my captors and whisked away to this Godforsaken prison! But, enough about me. Today is about mothers everywhere and their ungrateful offspring who think a basket of flowers and a phone call once a year make up for a lifetime of bad behavior. Well, I'm here to tell you it doesn't. So get off your lazy human butts and do something special for your mother! How about writing her a letter, expressing your love and gratitude for all she has done for you? Hallmark doesn't really cut it today. Remember, your mother made you what you are today. Unless you're an ass. You probably did that yourself. So, fellow captives, since our captors are all we have so let's throw them a little extra love today. Don't go overboard! You know how they are. And, for all of you humans, here's an oldie but a goody!

M-O-T-H-E-R
"M" is for the million things she gave me,
"O" means only that she's growing old,
"T" is for the tears she shed to save me,
"H" is for her heart of purest gold;
"E" is for her eyes, with love-light shining,
"R" means right, and right she'll always be,
Put them all together, they spell "MOTHER,"
A word that means the world to me.



Happy Mother's Day
Po

No comments:

Post a Comment