Ads

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I'm Baaaaack!

Hello my dear friends! I'm back from a much needed stay-cation. I, of course, am limited to a stay-cation as I am being held captive and am not allowed to travel. Regardless, I was pleased to see that, while I was resting, the world hadn't gone completely mad. As a matter of fact, in spite of endless coverage of Eric Holder (moron),  "slave shoes" (Adidas' JS Roundhouse Mids) and Jerry Sandusky (pedophile),  there was actually a quiet moment of sanity out of Texas of all places! The 24-year old Texas father, who beat to death the man he caught sexually assaulting his 5-year old daughter, will not be charged in the death. Hallelujah! In case you haven't heard the story. The father, a rancher, was working his ranch when someone ran up to him and said they just saw a ranch hand "forcibly carrying" off the man's daughter. The rancher (who's name wasn't released for obvious reasons) followed his daughter's screams behind a barn where he finds Jesus Mora Flores (yes his name was Jesus), both with their underwear removed. The father then pulled Flores off his daughter and beat him to death with his bare hands. Imagine that. he then immediately called 911. Authorities examined the girl and the dead guy and confirmed a sexual assault had occurred.  The death was investigated as a homicide. In our aforementioned moment of sanity, the District Attorney deemed that the father's actions were "authorized and justified" under Texas law. God Bless Texas. I, personally, think the father showed exceptional restraint. If it were me, after the fatal beating, I would have chopped off Flores' genitals, shoved them down his throat and then set the whole useless mess on fire prior to calling 911, just in case the beating hadn't killed him. But that's just me. I'd like to believe that, not even in hang 'em high Texas, could you find 12 jurors to convict that father of anything. They should award him Father of the Year!
Po

No comments:

Post a Comment