Ads

Saturday, April 14, 2012

And They're Off...

Hi Everyone! It's me, Anya. Po was too upset to blog today so I thought I would step in. You see, the problem is we are Sports Orphans! That's right. The captors are big sports fans and, when given the opportunity, they abandon us. Today, Mean Mama is off to the ballpark. Her beloved (Triple-A) Yankees are in town again. It doesn't really matter what division they're in, if they're Yankees, Mama is there. Also, I'm told, Mama will be learning to do some type of announcing, from the stands, at the stadium. I believe it's for a fill-in position. As you may know, early in her career, my Mama was a sports reporter. Anyway, she really just wants to see the game. Some dude named Fransisco Cervelli is there. Tomorrow, both captors are off the New York to watch the New York Knicks play the Miami Heat at Madison Square Garden. That means will have a sitter because they never leave us home alone. I guess they don't trust us. Well, they don't trust they kitties. I, of course, never misbehave.  This abandonment will continue throughout the summer. Then, of course there's football season! If those darn Buffalo Bills don't sell out their games, we will be Mama-less on what we call the non-televised Sundays. Paws crossed for a good Bills season! It's not easy being a Sports Orphan.
Anya

No comments:

Post a Comment