Ads

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

That Costs How Much?


Hello my dear friends. We're all aware of how quickly the price of everything is going up. Gas is over $4 a gallon and climbing. Coffee has quietly crept to $4.35 a pound. Bread is $4 or more a loaf. Milk is nearly $4 a gallon. It's nuts, right? Heck, nuts are $5 a jar. When prices go up quickly we call it sticker shock. When prices go up steadily we call it inflation. Whatever. The bottom line is that stuff is really expensive now. So, like many of you, I find it important to comparison shop. We do this by reading the little labels stores put below products, giving you the price of the item and the cost per pound. So, imagine my surprise when I saw this...
Yikes! Upon further review I realized that was actually the price of 100 BAGS of chips, not the cost per pound. I have to tell you, that sticker stopped me in my tracks! Not a really great sales technique.
Po

No comments:

Post a Comment