Ads

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Mad Cow! Seriously?

Hello People! Yes, my beauty is proof there is a God. Let's move on. The USDA found Mad Cow Disease in a California dairy cow. Don't worry though. Officials don't think humans can contract the disease.They say U.S. beef is perfectly safe. Since the USDA inspects less than one percent of the beef we consume, I'm confident in their assessment. Also, I'm a cat and I don't eat cow. You go ahead though, I'm sure it's okay. Just make sure you don't buy any of that pink slim beef. That might be a problem. South Korean retailer have temporarily stopped selling U.S. beef. They're not as confident in the USDA as I am. What do they know anyway. They eat Gaegogi! That's dog meat. I've actually chewed on my dog's ear a few times. She doesn't taste very good at all. I guess it's all in the way you prepare it. Anyway, if the Gubmint says it's safe, it's safe. Why would they lie? Enjoy your lunch!
Sway

No comments:

Post a Comment