Ads

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

What a McShock

Hello people. Yes, my beauty can stop traffic! Let's move on. Wait, just the thought of me did this...
Now, let's move on. A woman in Maryland claims she has one of the three winning Mega Million tickets but, claiming she's afraid, she refuses to show it to anyone. Fine. Whatever. Let's, for the sake of argument, say she does have the ticket. That's not the funny part. The funny part is that she works at a McDonalds and her coworkers say they were part of a "group plan" and the winnings belong to all of them. The holder of the ticket says "yes, there was a group plan but the winning ticket is one that I bought on my own". I, for one, am SHOCKED! I mean seriously shocked. If you can't trust a coworker (with 7 kids) at a minimum wage job to share her $200 million dollars, who can you trust? The coworkers apparently have no proof that they all went in on the winning ticket but hey, why would they lie? I mean it's only $200 million dollars. Not really worth breaking up a friendship over. I assume that's why they all invested with just a smile and a wink. All that time spent bonding over Big Macs surely built a trust that could survive a mere $200 million. Right? I sure it will all work out in the end. After all, even if they don't get a share of the jackpot. They still have their jobs at McDonalds to fall back on! On a related note, I'm sure you heard all of the pundits say you had a better chance of being struck by lightening than of winning that jackpot. Well, a guy in Kansas proved them right. Three hours after he bought his (losing) Mega Millions ticket he was struck by lightening!
Sway

No comments:

Post a Comment