Ads

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Deck the Halls!

Hello people.  The process of decorating for my annual Birthday celebration has begun!  Soon the entire prison will be aglow with lights, shiny baubles and bells, a big tree and so much more. Once everything is in it's place, I will, as always, begin destroying it! Hey, it's how I roll.
First I pull the little ornaments off and toss the around the room.  That's Awesome!
Then I open some of their pretty little packages to see what's inside.  I also like to play with the little bows!
What fun! And, we're just getting started! I know what you're thinking. 'Gee, it's a little early, isn't it?' Well, the captors throw a little shindig on the second Friday in December so the prison has to be ready. This year there's a "Buffalo Bills Shrine" in the bathroom (where it belongs) and some much more. I'll keep you posted as the countdown to my Birthday progresses!
Later
Sway

No comments:

Post a Comment