Ads

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Oh What a Party!

Hello People.  Well, the captors threw my annual Birthday Bash this weekend. What a time it was. All the people, all the food, all the NOISE!  I skipped most of it. Do you know what it's like to be a kitty in a room full of humans! My tail was in jeopardy the entire time. I'm not sure what time they left but when I came down,, Yikes! What a mess!
I'm talking full blown disaster area! What we're they thinking!
It took them all morning to clean it up and, for some reason, they were moving pretty slowly. They kept sitting down and moaning. It was very strange.  Anyway, a good time was apparently had by all. At least it sounded to me like a good time was being had by all. We'll have to wait and see if the captors are a little more perky today!
Later,
Sway

No comments:

Post a Comment