Ads

Friday, December 2, 2011

Scary Words Indeed

Hello my dear friends. As many of you know, because of my diabetes, I spend a lot of time at the torture chamber known as The Vet's Office. I used to think the scariest words known to Cat were "We're going for a ride in the car" or "Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you".  I was wrong.  My hero, Ronald Reagan once said "the 9 most terrifying words in the English language are 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help'." That's certainly has to be in the top 10! The way the world is changing, it got me to thinking (and hopefully you too) about which phrases make my ears perk today.  Here are my top 5...
#5  Do you smell that?
#4  I was watching Fox News today...
#3  People say I'm easily excited
#2  You call that a fire?
AND, The Number One Scariest Phrase today is.......

Ladies and Gentlemen, Justin Bieber!

No comments:

Post a Comment