Ads

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The times they are a changin'

Hello my dear friends! I was just resting here, listening to a little Christmas music, thinking about the world has changed. Take for instance some of our classic Christmas songs....

Nuttin for Christmas
I put a tack on teacher's chair;
Somebody snitched on me.
I tied a knot in Suzy's hair;
Somebody snitched on me.
What was the end result of this? That's right, nuttin' for Christmas! Do that today and the end result would be a lifetime supply of Ritalin and perhaps some time in an institution!
Away in the Manger
Away in a manger, no crib for a bed,
The little Lord Jesus laid down his sweet head.
The stars in the bright sky looked down where he lay,
The little Lord Jesus asleep on the hay.
Today baby Jesus would be in foster care!
Frosty the Snowman
Frosty the snowman knew
The sun was hot that day,
So he said, "Let's run and
We'll have some fun
Now before I melt away."
Stranger Danger...RUN!
Santa Baby
Think of all the fun I've missed
Think of all the fellas that I haven't kissed
Next year I could be oh so good
If you'd check off my Christmas list
Prostitution
Holly Jolly Christmas
Oh, ho the mistletoe
Hung where you can see
Somebody waits for you
Kiss her once for me
Sexual Harassment
We Wish You A Merry Christmas
We wish you a merry Christmas

We wish you a merry Christmas
We wish you a merry Christmas
And a happy New Year.
Politically Incorrect
Deck the Halls
Don we now our gay apparel,
Fa la la, la la la, la la la.
Troll the ancient Yule tide carol,
Fa la la la la, la la la la.
Parade in June?
Oh, the good old days!
Po

No comments:

Post a Comment