Ads

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Away They Go Again!

Hello my dear friends. Well, here we go again. Every time my birthday rolls around, out pop the suitcases! I used to think I was going on a lovely birthday trip but, over the years I've learned that the captors are going on a lovely trip and I am stuck in prison with a hired guard! Sway and I are determined not to be forgotten on these trips so we make an effort to leave our fur everywhere possible.

I hope we didn't miss anything! Mt birthday, by the way, is February 29th. That's right, I'm a leap Kitty. I'll be 12 this year. Impressive, I know.Will there be a party? A wonderful celebration of my being? A gathering of family and friends? No! Apparently the captors are a little too busy with their own self indulgent little lives to take time out to celebrate the wonderfulness that is me! But that's ok. I'll have the last laugh...
Po

2 comments:

  1. poor Po! we will crack open a can of tuna on the 29th and sing a song of her greatness

    ReplyDelete