Ads

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Now I really have heard it all!

Hello my dear friends. When it comes to strange things you humans do, I really thought I had heard it all but, once again, you never cease to amaze me! The newest trend in "beloved pet preservation" is Freeze Drying! You read that right. People are have their departed captives FREEZE DRIED! What is wrong with you people! We're not coffee beans for pete's sake! I swear, you're all NUTS! Here's the spiel:
Through the use of new techniques in freeze dry technology, we can offer a "Loving and Lasting" alternative to burial cremation or traditional taxidermy. Freeze-dry pet preservation creates a lasting memorial and more importantly, preserves your pet in a natural state thereafter, without any alteration in appearance. This allows pet owners to see, touch and hold their pets, and in a sense, "never have to let go." Best of all, freeze-dry pet preservation results in the preservation of your pet's actual, physical body. 
I should not have to tell you how wrong that is! I understand how empty your sad little lives will be without us but get a grip people! Trust me when I tell you that, if that was done to me, I would haunt you until you breathed your last breath and then, I would haunt your family and friends! Assuming, of course, that someone who had freeze dried pets around the house would have any family or friends left. People, when we're gone, let us go. No stuffing, ash preserving, or, for the love of God, no freeze drying! By the way, for those of you who believe you can't put a price on memories, apparently you can!
Pet Preservation Freeze Dry Technology for a 7-10 pound pet is $775.00 (special poses are extra) and, if your captive tips the scales at 10 pounds or more, add a mere $60 per pound! Priceless, really. So, to recap...
You tear us away from our Mamas, bring us to your prison where, if we're lucky, we're held captive for a decade or more. And, when we finally achieve to sweet freedom of death, you pack us in ice and ship us to West Virginia where we're frozen in time, repackage and shipped back to you. Okay. You're all going to Hell. Seriously, straight to Hell. Freeze dried pets! Good grief!
Po

No comments:

Post a Comment