Ads

Friday, February 10, 2012

More Damn Gnomes

Hello. Yes, my beauty makes you weak. Let's move on. I know The Princess revealed several of the captors hidden celebrity gnome photos to you earlier in the week. I also know the goober never told you who they were! So, if you're still wondering (and why wouldn't you be) the previous photos (still available in the archives) were Jerome-Jerome the Party Gnome (yes that is his name) and Yolanda Vega; Jennifer Nettles, Denny Terrio, Random Nun at a baseball game, Will Lee, R & B band Flash something, Al Sharpton, Marvin Hamlish, Carol Channing, Glen Beck, Kevin Sharp and Harry Casey (KC of KC and the Sunshine Band). Now, I went pawing (pun intended) through the captors crap and I found the following photos.
 Maureen McGovern
 American Idol runner up Danny Gokey
America's Most Wanted host John Walsh
And, my personal favorite...Toby Keith! Red solo cup, I chew you up, let's have a party! Toby Rocks! One little bit of Gnome Trivia. Jerome-Jerome was wearing a Buffalo Bills Jersey when he met Toby and Toby refused to pose with him until it was removed. Seems Mr. Keith is a devoted Tennessee Titans fan. Just goes to show you that nobody's perfect! Later
Sway

No comments:

Post a Comment