Ads

Saturday, February 4, 2012

What's with all these Gnomes!

Hello my dear friends. I was strolling through the prison today and this place is full of gnomes! I don't know exactly when they migrated from the garden, where they belong, to the prison but they're everywhere! I did a quick count and there are 37 gnomes in this place. 37 GNOMES! What is that all about? I mean, I know these captors are weird. Everybody knows that. But this is really over the top. Who has 37 gnomes in their house? Who has any gnomes in their house? We were all concerned when the captors starting accosting celebrities with that damn gnome. Check this out...











How many of these folks can you identify? That's not even all of them. It's a strange hobby indeed but it does keep them out of trouble. The only celebrity to ever refuse to pose with the gnome (a bit of gnome trivia for you) was Charo. Seriously, Charo. I know, we're still laughing about it too!
Po

2 comments:

  1. We are mounting a campaign to free the Po' Kitty Princess led by Disco the Wonder Dog ... Captivity is bad enough but to be subjected to the depravity of gnomes! It's too much to bear :>)

    ReplyDelete