Ads

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Oh What a Night!

Hello my dear friends! We have just endured 24 hours of sheer drama! The captor they call Mike (we call Grumpy) was hospitalized after suffering chest pain but, enough about her. We were stuck being cared for the other captor, the captor they call Kathy (we call Goober) and my personal nurse Sally (we call "Aunt Hand"). What a nightmare for me! Okay, okay, the captor called Mike was kept overnight for observation and then given several tests. Her heart is fine. Her mind is a little twisted but apparently they ran no tests on that! Go figure. She is home now and feeling fine. Now, back to me! The Goober captor had to stick me (in the ear to test my blood glucose level) TWICE! Like it doesn't hurt enough once! Then she didn't portion out the food properly and our plates were in the wrong places. What a train wreck. She let the big dumb dog in before we finished eating so we had to rush through our meal (or it becomes a snack for the dog). We were so relieved when Grumpy got home, ending the chaos. I have to tell you, I don't know how Goober makes it through the day. She's so dumb. I swear, if it weren't for Grumpy the girls and I would be screwed! Screwed I tell you! Anyway, all is well now. Grumpy will follow up with her personal physician and resume her duties caring for us. Here's to tomorrow being a much better day!
Po

No comments:

Post a Comment