Ads

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Music to MY ears!

Hello my dear friends. On-going research shows that captives (or pets as you choose to call them) do, in fact, like music but not that noise that you listen to.  Researcher Charles Snowdon has decided that captives like "species specific" music. That would be music that matches the pitches, tones and tempos that are familiar to each species.  Now, I got bored before I read the entire article because, about half way through I found the crux of the research and the conclusion. It seems Mr. Snowdon and company produce and SELL species specific music. What great luck! There's is nothing better than doing years of research to determine that the world truly needs something that only you provide! What are the odds of that? Anyway, I believe Mr. Snowdon concluded that humans, living with the unbearable guilt that they are holding us captive, will buy anything they believe will make our imprisoned lives a little better! His website, "Music for Cats" has some of the most ear splitting noise you've ever heard for only $1.99 per song. Good luck to you Mr. Snowdon and all of the other "scientists" and "researchers" out there trying to improve the life of the captive. Well my dear friends, if you are going to spend $1.99 for a song to soothe your captive, trust me on this one, cats perfer Adele!
Po

No comments:

Post a Comment