Ads

Monday, March 12, 2012

The Prodigal Captors Return

Hello my dear friends. I'm sure you're wondering where I've been. Well, my captors fled the country and took my laptop with them! Yes, they do suck. They have finally returned from a land called the Dominican Republic. It apparently looks like this...
Big deal, right? You're lucky. I've been forced to look at hundreds of pictures. I won't bore you with those. Sway and I have subjected them to the "48 hours of silence" since their return. It's a Himmi thing. We don't acknowledge their return until 48 hours after they get home. It gives them time to think about the repercussions of abandoning their captives, especially on one's birthday! Oh, if you're wondering what they brought back for me, stop wondering. NOTHING! Not one dang thing. Yes, there will be more repercussions. Pawback is a beoch. Anyway, I'll share one more photo with you, only because the captives look like heck. That's their friend Sheryl with them in the pool bar. Goobers!
Yes, they are white girls who seek out the sun and then hide from it under clothing. What fun.
Po

No comments:

Post a Comment