Ads

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

No means No!

Hello my dear friends. I have a horrifying story to tell you! Yesterday afternoon, right in the middle of my midday nap, I was scooped up by the captor and thrown into her vehicle! I knew immediately I was on my way to the torture chamber known as "the vet's office". My personal physician, Dr. Liz Dole, was waiting for me with her needles, tubes and other terrible instruments. I know her main purpose in this world is to care for me and keep my diabetes in check but josh darn it, her place sucks! Oh, they're all sweet and caring in front of the captor but, as soon as they whisk me into their back room, they stick me with needles, clip my nails and tap my bladder like a keg! Geez. How much is one Kitty expected to take? Anyway, back to my initial point. After the captor locked me in the car I repeatedly said "No" and "Don't"! I can prove it too!
No, I do not ride in a carrier. I absolutely refuse to be caged! In spite of my clear objection, I was taken anyway! This is simply outrageous! I'm outraged! Does anyone know a good lawyer? (Hehehe, good lawyer! I believe that's what they call an oxymoron!) Does anyone know how to contact Nancy Grace?
Po

No comments:

Post a Comment